Monday, January 28

Alas, after six months...



I wanted this jacket sooo bad when I was in Copenhagen, but didn't buy it because my wallet had been stolen and I didn't want to borrow the $200 from my boyfriend. Now that I have been pining for 6 months, I found the brand online. Danefae.dk not only has the super cute rain jackets, but also shirts with their signature vikings, swans, and mermaids. Unfortunately the specific one above that I love is sold out, so I might get it in brown or a pink one with song birds. Look and help me decide. When I get my tax return, I'm gonna get a rain coat and the luggage with the mermaids on it. To prove how amazing the scandinavians are, there is a laptop bag on the website that turns into a diaper bag! The padding for the laptop comes out and makes a changing pad for the baby! That's so ridiculously hip; Moms shouldn't have to compromise style for babies!

No comments: