Wednesday, February 6

More Fashion Week Fall 2008

I have to say Erin Featherston, I am so uninspired by your Fall 2008. I couldn't even tell when I has finished the slide show because nothing stood out. The floral chiffon dresses with colored tights were cute, but completely unoriginal.
Milly and Tibi both moved away from their island colorful persona. I loved Milly's forties take and Tibi's seventies.
Milly
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tibi
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love Tori Burch as usual. Also the shiny faced models. Dewy skin is awesome.
I was excited to see Halston back, but it was boring. It is hard to make a supermodel look fat, but some of those pants did...
Photobucket
I guess I'm just not refined enough to "get" Peter Som Fall 2008.
As of last year, I am in love with Ports 1961. It's the woman I want to be when I am an anthropology professor. So worldly, hip, and looking great in safari gear (or this case, a scottish stewardess)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am not nearly a quarter through the links on wwd.com...
More updates surely

No comments: